• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 704

amty

Reaction score

Bobby Lashley def. Goldberg to retain the WWE Championship

Edge def. Seth Rollins

Charlotte Flair overcomes Nikki A.S.H. and. Rhea Ripley to reclaim Raw Women’s Title

Drew McIntyre def. Jinder Mahal

Becky Lynch returns to defeat Bianca Belair to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship

The Usos def. The Mysterios to retain the SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Damian Priest def. Sheamus to win the United States Championship

Alexa Bliss def. Eva Marie

RK-Bro def. AJ Styles & Omos to win the Raw Tag Team Championship

Big E def. Baron Corbin

Roman Reigns defeats John Cena to retain the Universal title
BROCK LESNAR IS BACK.

SummerSlam 2021 got ruined when Roman announced that he was leaving if he had lost. They gave away the outcome. The only match which got me interested apart from Lashley's match. Didn't bother to wake up early to catch it.

SummerSlam 2021 got ruined when Roman announced that he was leaving if he had lost. They gave away the outcome. The only match which got me interested apart from Lashley's match. Didn't bother to wake up early to catch it.
It was amazing bro.rk bro vs styles omos match was super fun
Sheamus vs damien priest was totally hard hitting
Becky is back .
Seth vs edge man on man wht a match it was .dont miss it .
And then cena vs roman- big fight feel .plus unpredictable brock return

It was amazing bro.rk bro vs styles omos match was super fun
Sheamus vs damien priest was totally hard hitting
Becky is back .
Seth vs edge man on man wht a match it was .dont miss it .
And then cena vs roman- big fight feel .plus unpredictable brock return
I already knew about Lesnar's return. Becky's return was almost confirmed after Sasha got removed. Also about Reigns winning because of that stupid stipulation. I haven't watch the full show yet. But I didn't like Edge vs Seth. Edge was dominating for far too long. Becky's return was done in the worst way possible. She almost squashed Bianca. Their second best female wrestler in the main roster after Sasha. Shemaus vs Damian Priest was good. Waiting for Bobby vs Goldberg. The only match I care about at the moment.

That water gun fight was funnier than all the episodes of Comedy Premium League combined. That says something.

Lashley makes out with Rusev's wife. Than beats up Goldberg's son. Proving why he truly is the almighty.

Last edited:
gk6GCUf.jpg

John Cena in summer slam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock