Seeking Help Suggest me a 4K TV

Dr Saurabh

Reaction score
Please suggest me which 4K TV to buy.
My budget is up to ₹ Ninety Thousand ( ₹ 90000/-).
The TV you suggest is not necessarily a smart TV. Because I am about to buy Tata Sky Binge Plus connection.
My preference is a good picture and sound quality.
Only SAMSUNG, SONY or LG suggest any of these TVs.
Thank You.

Deviating from the traditional buying practices, You may want to buy a good LED projector and enjoy big screen experience. 4K is OK if you have a constant source of 4K videos. Think of this aspect of upgrade to your entertainment system.. Untraditional but something new!

Take it anywhere, Inside your home or on the terrace! Watch where you want. With TV, you are stuck to one room.

Deviating from the traditional buying practices, You may want to buy a good LED projector and enjoy big screen experience. 4K is OK if you have a constant source of 4K videos. Think of this aspect of upgrade to your entertainment system.. Untraditional but something new!

Take it anywhere, Inside your home or on the terrace! Watch where you want. With TV, you are stuck to one room.
That has been the standard practice for over a decade with rich people. Nothing new about it.
Only in this decade have TVs with high resolutions cropped up to dethrone it.

Videocon brand is also having 4K tvs which i have one in home, not used much...which is a smart TV too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock