Seeking Help Suggest a new Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone

avipersistent

Contributor
Reaction score
I was having iphone7 which is now giving issues. I thought of going for the latest iphone 16 but due to deferment of Apple Intelligence to December and India later on , I am postpoing it. Meanwhile I am not in favour of chinese smartphones. So I thought of Google Pixel for which negative reviews of phone overheating and other issues highlighted by user had made my mind for only option ie Samsung Galaxy Smartphones.
Which one will be the best in the range of 30k to 35K. My requirements AI features , good chipset,Good battery , Gorilla Glass and decent camera, I zeroed on in S23. Is it good buy or suggest other options. I also saw bad reviews of Samsung battery.Thanks for all the advice you can offer.

Last edited:
try nothing 2a. you may be pleasantly surprised. i am using it now after 6 years on pixels and iphone se original.

please do not buy pixel. i burnt myself twice, the 3a and the 6a. both had peculiar sw bugs, lots of network and battery issues.

unfortunately even with samsung, if you dont go atleast to the flagship models, i dont feel its worth their price and one ui feels a bit clunky especially if you are coming from ios

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom