Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi | Disney+ Hotstar | May 27, 2022

Idk what this is about.. If this is regd people hating Reva, I get it they had presented it in as way to hate that character till the twist in this episode... So, I won't complain about..
Check on social media from the series starting onwards many are hating her infact some are opposed her for continuing this role based on all this i don't think they hate her due to third sister reva role

Idk what this is about.. If this is regd people hating Reva, I get it they had presented it in as way to hate that character till the twist in this episode... So, I won't complain about..

Regd her future, I don't mind them killing her.. I know what will happen to rest of the lead characters only she is unknown variable. So, canonically speaking she isn't anywhere near Original trilogy, they can pull an Ashoka on this character as well. Either way I don't mind.
People were not criticizing Reva's presentation.

I don't see much future for her, but a spin off can explain her journey from past to becoming an inquisitor.

Wednesday 12.30pm 5th episode released 1pm finished watching 😍😍
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock