South Africa government suspends CSA

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 749
Really its a bad news . Recently Star got CSA rights.

The move goes against ICC's rules on government interference and could potentially see South Africa kicked out of the game at international level.

Really its a bad news . Recently Star got CSA rights.

The move goes against ICC's rules on government interference and could potentially see South Africa kicked out of the game at international level.
Is it in line with the anti-apartheid policy of South African government, that CSA is not respecting the quota targets?

If this kind of thing happened with CSA then what is the future of CSA..?
For Cricket Fans this news is very bad.

Upcoming 3 ICC tournaments are coming in 2021, 2022, 2023 & CSA Board in this situation, the main question is will they survive in this kind of situation..?

In today's world Cricket only few cricket board can survive ECB, CA (Depends upon Ind tour), NZC Board & BCCI.

P.S. -> Remaining board are alive in only hope.

On Wednesday, Mthethwa said a series of meetings with CSA "to try and assist CSA to stabilize its governance matters" had come to nothing and accused the cricket body of being uncooperative.

"I have now reached a point where I see no value in any further engagement with CSA," Mthethwa said.
The sports minister gave cricket officials until October 27 to argue why he shouldn't intervene.
South Africa on brink of ban from cricket

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock