Sony to broadcast Karnataka Premier League for fourth straight year

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 823

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) has retained the rights to broadcast the state-level cricket tournament Karnataka Premier League (KPL) for the fourth consecutive year.

The tournament this year is scheduled to be held in two legs, the first in Hubli from 17 to 26 September, and the second in Mysore, from 28 September to 2 October.

The opening game between the Namma Shivamogga and the Hubli Tigers on 17 September will be on Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD at 9.30 am.

The KPL is an Indian Twenty20 cricket league established by the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) in August 2009. The teams of the tournament have been permitted to retain a maximum of four players each ahead of the player auction, which was held in August.

Sony to broadcast Karnataka Premier League for fourth straight year | TelevisionPost.com

Gurmeet singh said:
Only tomorrow match because tnpl 2016 simi-final time clash with night match.then morning start kpl 2016
OK :tup

Gurmeet singh said:
Only tomorrow match because tnpl 2016 simi-final time clash with night match.then morning start kpl 2016

I Dont think so bro coz tomrow 3 matches in kpl 9:30 am , 1:30 pm 530 pm .. Last match clash with tnpl tommorow :k:) ..

Sai Laxman said:
I Dont think so bro coz tomrow 3 matches in kpl 9:30 am , 1:30 pm 530 pm .. Last match clash with tnpl tommorow :k:) ..
Thanks for confirm.tomrow 3 matches yes.thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock