• Views Views: Views 607

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
sony_walkman-624x351.jpg

Along with the new range of sleek 4K TVs and Handycams, Sony has also revived the Walkman this year. The company has taken the wraps off the all-new Walkman ZX2 at the CES 2015.

The Walkman ZX2, successor to the ZX1, features a matte black casing, with a curved side that accommodates the playback buttons. “I love the texture of its matte black casing. I love the playback buttons carved into its curved side — in the little time I’ve had to hold the device, my fingers curled right onto the play, pause, and rewind. It’s heavier than you’d initially expect, in a good way. It’s solid. The distinctive gold-toned headphone jack juts wider than the frame and adjacent to the microSD slot (if you need more than the 128GB of built-in storage),” says TheVerge’s Ross Miller.

The ZX2 still runs the older Android version – 4.2 Jelly Bean – and lets you download and play apps from Google Play. It cannot do all tricks like your smartphone, and has been built to offer an optimal audio experience, adds the report. It supports DSD, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless, and more. You will also find support for Bluetooth that allows wireless streaming and NFC for one-touch connection to speakers/headphones.

The Walkman ZX2 will be made available during spring for a hefty price of $1,119.99 that translates to approximately Rs 70,979.

CES 2015: Sony announces ZX2, an Android-based Walkman, for a whopping [url=http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/ces-2015-sony-announces-zx2-an-android-based-walkman-for-a-whopping-1199-248658.html,199]404 Error : Page not found - Tech2 - Tech2[/url]

Back
Top Bottom