Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,707
  • Views: Views 212,880
An offline store nearby my town which is known to me has offered me Redmi Note 12 pro plus 5g 8GB 256 GB for 29k...
Presently it's not available in any online or offline stores known tome...

Is the offer is fair deal?
Actually i like Redmi...asked him as it's having 200 MP 📷 with 120W fast charging combination which no other phones have...
Looks like good deal when checking the price in Flipkart. But the reviews in Flipkart are mixed... Especially the 200 MP camera seems to be complaint in many reviews.

Anyone recently bought smartphone in the 20+ range? Planning to buy Iqoo Neo 7 but worried only about Camera and I'm not a gamer too

An offline store nearby my town which is known to me has offered me Redmi Note 12 pro plus 5g 8GB 256 GB for 29k...
Presently it's not available in any online or offline stores known tome...

Is the offer is fair deal?
Actually i like Redmi...asked him as it's having 200 MP 📷 with 120W fast charging combination which no other phones have...
No need to spend so much just for the 200MP number.
Go for Redmi Note 12 Pro @₹25k. It comes with a Sony Sensor. It will give you a better camera output 90% of the time compared to the 200MP Samsung Sensor. That is if you strictly want to go for Redmi only. Otherwise there are far better options from other brands at that price point.

No need to spend so much just for the 200MP number.
Go for Redmi Note 12 Pro @₹25k. It comes with a Sony Sensor. It will give you a better camera output 90% of the time compared to the 200MP Samsung Sensor. That is if you strictly want to go for Redmi only. Otherwise there are far better options from other brands at that price point.
I already have RN 10 Pro with 64 MP...so RN 12 Pro is not suitable....as i said interested in 200 MP and 120 w charger....not want other brands where i didn't get them both in one...
Yup Redmi is my favourite brand... I have RN 7 Pro,RN 10 Pro,RN11....

Poor, unless you are in a metro city you won't get good staff and have to wait for long hours even for very small issues.
On 1st day 1sale bought Realme 5 pro...still now didn't faced any issues and running smoothly...so can't say on its services...

Last edited:
Looks like good deal when checking the price in Flipkart. But the reviews in Flipkart are mixed... Especially the 200 MP camera seems to be complaint in many reviews.
Actually nowadays not much to shoot but wants to have a experience of how a 200 MP works in camera...i bought Realme 5pro also bought for it's 48 MP camera only..

I already have RN 10 Pro with 64 MP...so RN 12 Pro is not suitable....
The Note 10 Pro had a Samsung GW3 sensor, not Sony. As I said, Sony sensors are far superior than Samsung. You'll be paying ₹5k extra just for the "200MP" number and barely any real life or practical benefit. The 200MP sensor might have better detail when you zoom in. But in real-life scenarios, the Sony sensor will have much better colours and give a better overall output. You can refer to YouTube videos if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
The Note 10 Pro had a Samsung GW3 sensor, not Sony. As I said, Sony sensors are far superior than Samsung. You'll be paying ₹5k extra just for the "200MP" number and barely any real life or practical benefit. The 200MP sensor might have better detail when you zoom in. But in real-life scenarios, the Sony sensor will have much better colours and give a better overall output. You can refer to YouTube videos if you don't believe me.
U r mistaken bro...it's not about believe of u..or technicalities...just to have personal experiences of having in own hand...i never looked at technical aspects since i started taking pictures from my childhood in Click ||| camera...it's only a passion...just looked at clarity (as i feel) of pictures but not it's technical aspects...

U r mistaken bro...it's not about believe of u..or technicalities...just to have personal experiences of having in own hand...i never looked at technical aspects since i started taking pictures from my childhood in Click ||| camera...it's only a passion...just looked at clarity (as i feel) of pictures but not it's technical aspects...
Then you can go for it.
You asked us if it's a good deal, and we gave our opinion. Rest is for you to decide what to do with your money. 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock