Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,707
  • Views: Views 212,920
Try to avoid Realme 9 Pro Plus and One Plus Nord CE 2 5G if you are buying from 5G perspective. Realme 9 Pro Plus has only 5 5G bands(confirmed from Oppo Noida factory, don't go on Flipkart and Realme website), but camera is best in this price range. But I still feel it over priced by huge margin. One Plus Nord CE 2 5G is lacking band 28 for 5G which is going to be important 5G band in India. From 4G+ perspective you can buy both the devices. But should have been cheaper by 3000 and 2000 atleast. Oppo Reno 6/7 5G supports most of the 5G bands and CA is better on those devices.

Early impressions have resulted in great tug of war between Dimensity 8100 and Snapdragon 888. Dimensity 8100 has beaten snapdragon 888 comprehensively. Dimensity will rule the market for next three years atleast. Dimensity 920/900/1200 are already so good. Helio G96 successor is coming on 6nm node which is going to be competition for snapdragon 680. Overall, exciting times ahead.

5HXDFaZ.jpg

If Airtel is using all the 15MHz of Band 3 in Maharashtra for 4G, then what are they using for 2G. They don't have 900MHz (Band 8) there and Band 5 (850MHz) can't be used for 2G, right?

If Airtel is using all the 15MHz of Band 3 in Maharashtra for 4G, then what are they using for 2G. They don't have 900MHz (Band 8) there and Band 5 (850MHz) can't be used for 2G, right?
Dynamic spectrum refarming(1800Mhz is used for 4G as well as 2G). My call goes to Jio(mom's number) through HD call(mosy of the times, this is since 2019 end).

Dynamic spectrum refarming(1800Mhz is used for 4G as well as 2G). My call goes to Jio(mom's number) through HD call(mosy of the times, this is since 2019 end).
Same is going to happen when 5G is launched. Dynamic spectrum sharing. 40Mhz in 2300Mhz will be utilized for 5G as well as 4G depending upon load on the tower. Small cell(20Mhz of 2300Mhz) as well.

I saw dandelions today. Instantly made me nostalgic. It reminded of Galaxy S3. Although it came out in 2012. It was on the rage in 2013. But S4 was the most famous device. Almost everyone who had recently bought a smartphone that year either had mid range Micromax or Samsung Galaxy S4.

I really miss live wallpapers. It looked so good. And added a personality to the phone. I don't recall watching anything unique or special to remind me of S5. OEMs needs to bring these back.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock