Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,707
  • Views: Views 212,865
Source

Mobile exports from India has grown by 49% year on year. 😄
Not being negative just pointing out that it is comparison between 2020 and 2021 (April to December). There was complete lockdown in India from 24th March 2020 and very bad situation globally. Everything stopped that year so on comparing with that year, growth will be obviously be there.

Not being negative just pointing out that it is comparison between 2020 and 2021 (April to December). There was complete lockdown in India from 24th March 2020 and very bad situation globally. Everything stopped that year so on comparing with that year, growth will be obviously be there.
No it won't be. There was chip shortage. By October 2021, it affected 90% of smart phone industry(There are reports. You can google it). That affected smart phone sector negatively. There was fair share of problem on other side.

Realme 9 Pro Plus will be priced at 20999 for 6+128. India won't be getting 256GB. So it's confirmed now, whenever you get chance to buy Realme X7 Max 256GB under 23K, you will have to use that offer to get excellent deal. Dimensity 920 at 20999 with slight better camera and Dimensity 1200 with slight worse camera. Choice is upto you. Smaller display with small battery and faster charging as compared to Realme 9 Pro. Another competition for this is Infinix Zero 5G which is powered by Dimensity 900 and Amoled display. If priced at 16999-17999 for 6+128, then it will be great choice too. Infinix phones are of great hardware. But software is lacking overall.

Realme 9 Pro mostly at 16999-17999 for base variant of 4+128 and bigger display than OIS and just 33Watt charging with 5000 battery(I don't understand whether this is upgrade over Realme 7/8 Pro or not, atleast Realme 7 Pro was excellent value for money phone, 4G/5G doesn't make difference in India for another year and half). Snapdragon 695. Same processor in Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, which won't be launched pretty soon in India and Vivo T1 with 16999-17999 with LCD Panel. Realme making complications for consumers and themselves eventually. Produced great devices in form of Realme X7 Max/Realme GT ME/Realme GT Neo 2. But priced it very high. Especially Realme GT Neo 2 and Realme X7 Max. Works well with software updates. Camera needs to be great for Dimensity 9000/8000 powered Realme devices in India.

I am new to this stock Android. Can Anyone tell me what's this white line below the screen area, how to turn that off so that I can get full display area not the black bar at bottom.
yf6zcjT.jpg

GYKVenr.jpg
P0BydKx.jpg
FPpm6XZ.jpg

I am new to this stock Android. Can Anyone tell me what's this white line below the screen area, how to turn that off so that I can get full display area not the black bar at bottom.
yf6zcjT.jpg

GYKVenr.jpg
P0BydKx.jpg
FPpm6XZ.jpg
The small white stripe at the bottom is for gesture control. It should hide when you are playing anything in full screen, that's how it is designed to work. When you are active operating the mobile, it will show. There should be an option in the Settings menu to disable the gestures and enable the regular back, home and recent menu buttons.

yf6zcjT.jpg

GYKVenr.jpg
P0BydKx.jpg
FPpm6XZ.jpg
Stock Android does not natively allow gesture bar to be hidden. You will also notice thick extra space at bottom while using keyboard.

Fortunately, now there is a workaround without ROOT using ADB and Shizuku app available on Google Play Store. Read these- How to remove the navbar gesture pill on non-rooted Google Pixel 6, Remove NavBar Gesture Pill (and more) for non-rooted Pixel 6 Pro

Really having tough time with stock UI, no silent short cut on notification panel. Anyone can help?
jzLLPTm.jpg

lOefO9o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock