Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 217,633
Infinix GT 10 Pro is absolutely good deal in 20000. Even though there are another options available. But I will go with Infinix.

2. Lava Agni 2
3. Motorola G73
4. iQOO Z7

Poco F5/F4 for custom rom lovers under 30K.

iQOO Neo 6/7 for gamers.

Nothing Phone 1/Moto Edge 40 and iQOO Z7 Pro and Realme 11 Pro Plus for overall good phone in this price bracket. One Plus Nord CE 3 is also good option.

Poco F5/F4 for custom rom lovers under 30K.
Poco's are amazing phones if you are in custom ROM and I was use to unlock the bootloader same day on delivery and wait while they allow to unlock.

But lately Poco's are having too many hardware issues, sensors not working, motherboard dead, display getting dull within few months of purchase.

So buying Poco's have become gamble, you never know if you get a lemon

Good offers during sales

- iQOO 9T: ₹36k
- POCO F5 : ₹25k
- Xiaomi 12 Pro: ₹40k
- Samsung Galaxy S20FE: ₹23k
- Redmi 12 5G: ₹11k
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 : ₹25k
- iQOO Neo 7 Pro : ₹32k
- Redmi Note 12 Pro: ₹20k
- Realme 10 Pro+ : ₹22k
- Vivo V27 Pro: ₹35k
- Moto G73: ₹16k

Poco's are amazing phones if you are in custom ROM and I was use to unlock the bootloader same day on delivery and wait while they allow to unlock.

But lately Poco's are having too many hardware issues, sensors not working, motherboard dead, display getting dull within few months of purchase.

So buying Poco's have become gamble, you never know if you get a lemon
My friend is using Poco F5/F4 since launch. Recently he purchased one more Poco F4 at 21999. He is having no issues for now. He doesn't care about camera and he is into custom roms. Most of the issues which you mentioned are for non-custom rom users. So that's that.

He previously used Poco F1 and Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro.

Last edited:
Good offers during sales

- iQOO 9T: ₹36k
- POCO F5 : ₹25k
- Xiaomi 12 Pro: ₹40k
- Samsung Galaxy S20FE: ₹23k
- Redmi 12 5G: ₹11k
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 : ₹25k
- iQOO Neo 7 Pro : ₹32k
- Redmi Note 12 Pro: ₹20k
- Realme 10 Pro+ : ₹22k
- Vivo V27 Pro: ₹35k
- Moto G73: ₹16k
Sales price or including bank offers 🤔

My friend is using Poco F5/F4 since launch. Recently he purchased one more Poco F4 at 21999. He is having no issues for now. He doesn't care about camera and he is into custom roms. Most of the issues which you mentioned are for non-custom rom users. So that's that.

He previously used Poco F1 and Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Most of the issues mentioned by me are related to hardware only, how sensors or motherboard or display issues have anything to do with MIUI or custom ROM.

Yes, Poco F1 was amazing phone, still running strong and no problem at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock