Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 217,413
I have better a plan. During last year diwali sales 30pro dropped to 33-35k, hoping 30ultra will also drop to same level this year which will make it a steal deal to grab 😁
It was never dropped that low last year. It was this year.

But still see if you can get at that price. But I highly doubt it will come to that price. 37-38 at the most. 200MP sensor is quiet high in price.

It was never dropped that low last year. It was this year.

But still see if you can get at that price. But I highly doubt it will come to that price. 37-38 at the most. 200MP sensor is quiet high in price.
Worthy enough to try getting lucky during sale bcoz I feel they will have to launch 40 ultra in this year to keep up with competition.
Possible easily. If Wifi strength is good.

I used EU version one month back.
How much max SOT possible on mobile data all the time?

Wait for Pixel 7A to drop below 30K. Software experience is great.

Otherwise Pixel 6A and Nothing Phone 1 are the only good choices under 30000 for camera.

Realme 11 Pro Plus is great. But it's under powered phone for the price. Wait for the price to lower down.

Welcome.
Already have pixel 6a, but looking for slightly bigger display.

Google Pixel 8 Pro comes with some big camera upgrades!

• New Isocell GN2 50MP main camera
• New IMX787 64MP Ultrawide camera
• Same Isocell GM5 48MP 5x telephoto

Seems like good year to buy the phones.

Nothing Phone 2 is overall good phone, just needs camera improvements and drop in price for 256GB variant, which will surely happen later this year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock