Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,843
Not launching in India for sure.
Such a bummer then if it's not launching:sleepy2:

Get it imported from China or EU if you want it. EU has 4600 battery and US version has 5100 battery capacity. EU version will work in India. China version is cheapest with slightly different software. If you unlock bootloader and can flash EU version and relock bootloader, you can order from China.
No interested in import, will have to settle for 30 ultra or nothing 2 then.

They launched last 2 years version + they don't have flagship with 8gen2 now. Any reason why they are skipping this time?

Such a bummer then if it's not launching:sleepy2:

No interested in import, will have to settle for 30 ultra or nothing 2 then.

They launched last 2 years version + they don't have flagship with 8gen2 now. Any reason why they are skipping this time?
Don't buy Nothing Phone 2. Buy it only if camera is good. As far as I know, it's using same camera and just chip difference. Rest same. So it's upto you. Motorola at 50K is killer deal I suppose.

Won't sell well I suppose. Motorola sells well in US as a back up phone. Motorola sold snapdragon 778G phone at 300USD and sold snapdragon 8 gen 1 powered smartphone(with 512GB internal storage) at 499USD. Both sold well. One Plus losing shine in US because of Color OS merger. So only Motorola doing great in that regard.

Now only two phones will launch with snapdragon 8 gen 2 in India. iQOO 11S and Maybe Realme GT series phone. You should keep look at that. Also, iQOO 9T/11 are good options at 40K and 50K respectively.

Last edited:
Anyone using moto edge 40 here, planning to buy one but not able to confirm if device supports CA or not and the camera performance.

Any suggestions plz.

Thanks buddy
Wait for Pixel 7A to drop below 30K. Software experience is great.

Otherwise Pixel 6A and Nothing Phone 1 are the only good choices under 30000 for camera.

Realme 11 Pro Plus is great. But it's under powered phone for the price. Wait for the price to lower down.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock