Should I prepare for bank clerk and PO exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
I am thinking about preparing for both clerical and PO exam. I'm currently 25 and I hold a BA degree. The issue I have with preparation is that I don't want to go out for coaching classes because I don't have the energy to go out and travel for so long. Travelling will cost me money. I am okay with online classes.

Okay first of all, understand syallabus clearly.
Both of the exam have almost similar kind Syallabus and Question Pattern which is moderate to tough.
Then make a routine of 12-14 hours of studying.
Then arrange some best available books in market for Reasoning & Quant and English. For CA follow Websites and apps.
Make sure you have basics clear and then go to advance level.
And make a habit of reading english news paper editorial daily, especially The Hindu.
And
Purchase test series and regularly gives mock test for real time exam centre like experience
Best of luck.

Okay first of all, understand syallabus clearly.
Both of the exam have almost similar kind Syallabus and Question Pattern which is moderate to tough.
Then make a routine of 12-14 hours of studying.
Then arrange some best available books in market for Reasoning & Quant and English. For CA follow Websites and apps.
Make sure you have basics clear and then go to advance level.
And make a habit of reading english news paper editorial daily, especially The Hindu.
And
Purchase test series and regularly gives mock test for real time exam centre like experience
Best of luck.
I read the Times of India daily. I am horrible at math but brilliant at addition, substraction, multiplication and division. I tend to struggle when I read long paragraphs. I got 56% in my graduation.

There are a lot of distractions in my daily routine, such as :
1. Going to shop for buying items (eats 15-20 min daily)
2. Following cricket matches (eats 2-2.5 hours whenever there is some important match)
3. -- Inappropriate content. Removed by forum team. --
4. Following UFC matches every weekend. (Wastes my time from morning 5:30am to 11am)
5. Cleaning my home in every alternative days (wastes 1 hour)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say no, bank jobs are not worth these days you'll get sales targets even on govt banks these days imagine after doing hardwork and clearing PO to became a sales manager also no work life balance you need to sit till 10 pm especially on financial year closing. If you really need to work in a bank go for IT jobs in bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock