• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 601

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
After having Maggi for lunch after expecting South Indian food. I must say it's high time companies does background check on it's employees. Cuz, that's not the first time it has happened.

Here's what happens delivery agents are active on multiple apps at same time. They get orders from all apps than they refused to commit to the ride or delivery. Then these companies mostly expect customers to bear the loss.

For cheap labour they are ruining credibility of their services and brands. I think all food delivery and cab services must come with policies where employees are prevented to work for other companies. These employees should also realise they are employees not independent workers.

What do you have to say on this matter?

Every time I used to order something from Keventers, the Swiggy or Zomato delivery boy used to drink half of the bottle. They used to throw the straw after that. If you ask them why they didn't get the straw, they would lie saying shop hasn't given them but on calling shop, they used to say they give straw with every order.

I stopped ordering any milkshake through them after multiple such incidents. A few times Zomato has refunded 60% to 100% money of the order but my food is spoiled when I was hungry so that wasn't something I expected and it was disappointing.

In our city, Zomato and Swiggy boys are operating multiple ids from the same company to generate more revenue but due to this, the order always gets delayed.

The outlets like Dominos who have their own delivery services are far worse.Rarely after ordering from Dominos nearby by house i have received orders on time.The phone nos. available on internet were out of order so basically there was no way you can track the order.After complaining on twitter all they did was to arrange a call and some robotic guy would assure you of better services next time which never comes.Bottomline is these online delivery service providers don't give sh#t to customer feedback.If you are addicted of eating from outside and too lazy to walk yourself to the restaurant then you would keep on ordering online through the likes of Zomato and Swiggy no matter how sh#tty the services are.

Jaipur is fine in this just put correct location on map and here he is. The delivery guy is hungry only for ratings ❣️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock