Good News SBI launched CASHBACK Credit Card

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 14,578
This is the point that I'm most concerned about, the other ones about the excluded categories doesn't affect me as much. I had got 7000 cashback in my first statement now it will be capped at 5000. No point spending more than 1 lac online on this card in a month.
Well it's an entry level card they only give unlimited cashback as a promotion all entry level cards soon will be capped

Well it's an entry level card they only give unlimited cashback as a promotion all entry level cards soon will be capped
Make hay while the sun shines, that was my motto for getting the card. If the 5% cashback drops to anywhere below 1.5% I'll surrender the card. Coz 1% is given by all other cards and some go up to 1.5 to 2. No other card gives 5% on all online transactions which is the whole USP of this card.

The last time I see Cashback more than 5000 for a statement period on this card before the devaluation and cashback capping. Glad I could earn nearly 27k before the devaluation.
09R4oSp.png

SBI has reduced the credit limit of the Cashback card for most users. Mine was 1.5 lac, but got reduced to 78 thousand yesterday. A lot of other users have complained that their limits have been reduced by as much as 50%

SBI has reduced the credit limit of the Cashback card for most users. Mine was 1.5 lac, but got reduced to 78 thousand yesterday. A lot of other users have complained that their limits have been reduced by as much as 50%
Not only 50% I have seen reduction upto 90% as well 🥲

this is the first time I’ve heard of credit limit reduction, never had any bank do this but SBI is SBI 🤷

Do we get 5 % cashback on every online transaction like Amazon and Flipkart shopping then I will close axis Flipkart card

Do we get 5 % cashback on every online transaction like Amazon and Flipkart shopping then I will close axis Flipkart card
Yes! You'll get 5% on every online shopping Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, JioMart, Croma, Tata Cliq, etc. even on food delivery services like Zomato, Swiggy, etc. And, also on online medicine order like NetMeds, Truemeds, Pharmeasy, 1MG, etc.
Note : You'll not receive 5% cashback against transection done on AmazonPay like paying utility bills, booking LPG cylinder, recharge and purchasing GiftCard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock