Samsung puts its Email application to the Play Store (Only for Nougat)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 590

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung's Galaxy devices include several exclusive applications developed by the company, one of which is Samsung Email. Like many OEMs do with their applications, Samsung has moved the Samsung Email application to the Play Store, allowing the company to provide updates outside of Android system updates.

It has all of your normal email functionality, including POP3/IMAP/ActiveSync support, notifications, spam management, combined mailboxes, and threaded messages. Samsung Email also has a few features useful to corporations, including S/MIME encryption and Policy administration support. Unfortunately, the interface of the application consists of white space with orange accents.

As you might expect, this is only compatible with select Samsung devices. You can view it on the Play Store from the link below, or grab it from APKMirror.

Samsung puts its Email application to the Play Store [APK Download]

RE: Samsung puts its Email application to the Play Store

Yes, i too noticed it yesterday. They replaced mail exchange app with this app with nougat update.

Samsung puts its Email application to the Play Store

Play Store link here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.email.provider

It says it's not compatible for my device. May be it's only compatible with Nougat!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock