Samsung Electronics to use Qualcomm chips for some Galaxy S7 phones: Electronic Times

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,473
sas123 said:
Most of the Samsung Smartphones Lags and hangs time to time. Samsung is very overpriced and less effective smartphone. Samsung devices are useless after 1 year off heavy usage.:angry:wall

try Nexus or Xiaomi or lenovo phones :k

RE: Samsung Electronics to use Qualcomm chips for some Galaxy S7 phones

I'll Tell You Whay I Don't Like Samsung. So Many Reason Behind That But Only One Sufficient.

Samsung's UI is Not Eco-Friendly InFact Tata Sky's UI More Echo-Friendly Quick And Fast. ( Always Looks Fresh) But In Samsung There TouchWiz UI. Very Sluggish. Build Quality Of Samsung Is Very Poor. In The Price Tag Of 50000 They're Provided Plastic Back Panel. Wich Is So Ridiculous. We All Know They Hangs and overHeat.

I'm Using MOTO G (1st Gen) 2013 Edition Running On Latest Lollipop. When I Bought Running On 4.3 Jelly bean Update Came Via OTA ( Over The Air ) and I Update To 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Then Again Update Came Via OTA And I Updated Over 4.4.4 Kit-Kat. Alter Google Releasing 5.0 Again Update Came Form Motorola Via OTA And I Updated To 5.0 Lollipop and Moto Announced That Soon Updated To 5.1

Nexus Device's Is Good Guaranteed Updated Life Time.Straight From Google. Only Motorola And Google's Nexus Provide Stocks Android
( 100% Original ) But All Others Manufacturers
( Many More ) Edit Own Apps And Features That's Why In Lenovo, Asus, Huawei, Gionee System Data Eats 1GB Of Ram.( That's The Only Reason They Provide 2GB Ram In 5000 Rs. Device's.) So If You Saw 2GB Ram In 5 Thousand Rs Device's Don't Be Surprised.
I Hope You Will Agree With Me Not (Angry) Samsung Lover's I'm sorry But that's The Truth In My Openian.

plastic back panel in 50k? ever took s6 in hand? and u directly came down to moto g. why not moto x if you had money to buy flagship?

igloo said:
plastic back panel in 50k? ever took s6 in hand? and u directly came down to moto g. why not moto x if you had money to buy flagship?

Moto G is much better than Moto X even with lesser specs :shy

Thanks for the Share @Sarkar bro :tup

igloo said:

Bro Samsung's 2014 Flagship Galaxy S5 They Launched S5 Price Bucket Of 51,000 (Thousands)
With Plastic Body.
I'm Not Comparing MOTO G With Samsung Only Showing Difference Between 15,000 (Thousands) And

Guys you are comparing two year old info to current year products.
Do have a look at s6 its very nice build, one of the best camera, lowest sar value among flagships.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock