Reliance Jio 4G Services Launched for Reliance Employees

nimeesh

Reaction score
Reliance on Sunday announced the launch of Reliance Jio 4G services for use by over 1 lakh Reliance employees and their families across India.

According to a press statement issued by Reliance, employees spread across a 1,072 centres throughout India, and one in Dallas, US, connected to the launch event at Reliance Corporate Park (RCP) in Navi Mumbai on Reliance Jio's own network. Through two-way video conferencing, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Chairman & Managing Director Mukesh Ambani interacted with employees watching the event from distant places. The event was hosted by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and music director A R Rahman.
7330f7ba1b184e53f59cf97c2c5a7d1c.jpg

"Friends, today on the eve of the 83rd birthday of Dhirubhai, it is my proud privilege to invite all our Reliance families and friends to be the first to experience Jio's services," said Ambani. "While you enjoy Jio Digital Life, I am also counting on you, as part of my family, to be part of co-creating the best experience for all our customers. I am sure that when you experience the next generation service of Reliance Jio - you will spread the word."

Reliance Jio holds the highest amount of liberalised spectrum among telecom operators which can be used for deploying any technology for mobile services. It has a total of 751.1 MHz spectrum across 800MHz, 1800MHz and 2300MHz bands.

According to field trials by brokerage firm Credit Suisse, download speed on 4G network of Reliance Jio during its beta-test phase peaked at 70Mbps but remained in 15-30Mbps range on most occasions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock