Discussion Regarding Bureau of Indian standards (BIS) orders

Reaction score
Bureau of Indian standards (BIS) ordered in 2023 that All the Television manufacturers in india should provide sattelite Tuner port on their Television sets to recieve FTA/DD Free dish channels directly but No TV manufacturers obey this order. I have recently purchased the latest model of LG Television but LG company doesn't provide sattelite port to recieve Free to Air/DD free dish channels directly. Why TV manufacturers doesn't obey Bureau of Indian standards (Bis) orders?

Forget about Branded TVs like LG, Samsung, Sansui and Sony etc.

Above TVs comes with their own operating system like Web OS and something.

Android and Google TVs are best.

VU provided above mentioned requirements

I done trick here

Forget about Branded TVs like LG, Samsung, Sansui and Sony etc.

Above TVs comes with their own operating system like Web OS and something.

Android and Google TVs are best.
Sony TV comes with Google TV OS. Previously Sony TV were coming with Android TV OS. They have good OS optimization according to my experience.

The only drawback is they are costlier than Chinese TV brands.

But Government forced all TV manufacturers to provide satellite port/ Tuner but why these brands like LG, Samsung doesn't obey this rule? Everyone should complain to Government regarding violation of Government rule then Government can take action on these TV manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock