realme smart TV Full HD | 80cm (32")

The normal app lag in these Chinese TV don't know why but I personally feel at least provide 3GB RAM so user can use it for at least 4-5 years without lag.
I was talking about Mi TV which is Chinese as well. Even on non branded Chinese TV. You won't find any lagging. Years doesn't make any difference as streaming app won't provide any major upgrade to their apps as people only use these TVs to cast or stream content. Unless you are a hardcore gamer. Than you will have to go for Nvidia's Sheild TVs.

I was talking about Mi TV which is Chinese as well. Even on non branded Chinese TV. You won't find any lagging. Years doesn't make any difference as streaming app won't provide any major upgrade to their apps as people only use these TVs to cast or stream content. Unless you are a hardcore gamer. Than you will have to go for Nvidia's Sheild TVs.
I'm not talking about gaming, here talking about these TV only with 1-2GB RAM they definitely lag I personally experience it in Vu, Mi, Samsung, Sansui, Onida even in FireTV I've experienced the same they start lagging after few time. But, may be you didn't experience such thing lucky you.
Better we use some external device for smart thing like STB, Firestick so if they lag we can easily replace them otherwise replacing complete TV will cost much.

Last edited:
Better we use some external device for smart thing like STB, Firestick so if they lag we can easily replace them otherwise replacing complete TV will cost much
You can do the same with Smart TVs as well. Use the TV till it starts lagging and later just buy an external device. You can treat it just like a regular non-smart TV after that.

I'm not talking about gaming about here talking about these TV only with 1-2GB RAM they definitely lag I personally experience it in Vu, Mi, Samsung, Sansui, Onida even in FireTV I've experienced the same they start lagging after few time. But, may be you didn't experience such thing lucky you.
Better we use some external device for smart thing like STB, Firestick so if they lag we can easily replace them otherwise replacing complete TV will cost much.
Trust me bro. These shouldn't lag if you buy from a reputed company who updates their OS frequently. You can blindly go for Mi TV here. They are not just selling TV but services as well. So expect patchwall to be updated every 2-3 months.

You can do the same with Smart TVs as well. Use the TV till it starts lagging and later just buy an external device. You can treat it just like a regular non-smart TV after that.
But need to pay extra in beginning which is more than a device.

DgdpODO.jpg

Already told you guys 1GB RAM 😄 and 8GB storage 😂 instead of this they should atleast cut price by 5000 rupees. 🙄

Already told you guys 1GB RAM 😄 and 8GB storage 😂 instead of this they should atleast cut price by 5000 rupees. 🙄
I don't think ₹13k is possible for a 32" FHD+ TV, even if it's not a Smart TV.

It is a TV, as it is not a device for multi tasking, 1GB RAM is enough, for upto FHD playback. Most of the 4K TVs here have 2GB only. even 8K Playback device like Mi Box 4S has only 2GB RAM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock