Seeking Help Realme C2 or Redmi 7 for which should I go?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,208
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
My brother lost his phone yesterday, I was using realme C1 which I brought from Flipkart.
The phone was really working very fine specially in terms of volume and now I really need to brought him a new phone and he's asking for the suggestion from me and I have only you guys to suggest me.
So I come across redmi 7 and realme C2 so tell me which one is better. Over all both the smartphone are same feature except that 'finger print'. And, which cost 1K more which is fine for me.

Please help ASAP. I've to order today only!

If you have to order Today itself, only option left is Redmi 7. C2 flash sale ended and next sale is on June 7.

Realme C2 takes 4 hours to charge the device. And the app's refreshes every often if you have 5-6 apps installed. Miui is better than Color OS. I regret buying the device. I am getting myself Redmi 7 soon.

Go with Redmi 7. It has 12+2 rear camera and 8 MP front Camera with Electronic Image Stabilisation, Records video at 60 FPS while Realme C2 has 13+2 rear camera and just 5 MP front camera, no image Stabilisation, Records video at only 30 FPS.

Redmi 7 has better Snapdragon 630 processor while Realme C2 has Helio P22. Color OS has some optimization issues also as mentioned by @Dipjyoti Roy

Last edited:
Go with Redmi 7, it has Election Image Stabilisation, Records video at 60 FPS while Realme Records at 30 FPS.

Redmi 7 has better Snapdragon 630 processor while Realme C2 has Helio P22.
He better get the 3GB model. MIUI itself will consume about 2GB model.

My brother lost his phone yesterday, I was using realme C1 which I brought from Flipkart.
The phone was really working very fine specially in terms of volume and now I really need to brought him a new phone and he's asking for the suggestion from me and I have only you guys to suggest me.
So I come across redmi 7 and realme C2 so tell me which one is better. Over all both the smartphone are same feature except that 'finger print'. And, which cost 1K more which is fine for me.

Please help ASAP. I've to order today only!
Snapdragon chipsets have an advantage of better Graphics Processing Units which handles the animations of the UI without lag. Realme C1, which you're using, has Snapdragon 450.(Adreno 506 GPU). Redmi 7 which comes with Snapdragon 632 has the same GPU but improved CPU. MIUI is feature rich and too good in battery savings. (Watch Dhananjay Bhosale's tutorial for disabling ads in MIUI)

realme c series dont have many sensors. fm radio also not available.

GO with REDMI 7 bro. Camera, Processor, Design all are plus points for MI. Only cost wise Realme is better. For 5999 Realme C2 is best Entry level Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock