realme 9 Pro Series - realme 9 Pro | Pro+

Also, I have tested Realme GT Pro 2 and Realme GT 2 as well along with Xiaomi trio of Xiaomi 12 Pro, 12, 12X, iQOO 9 Pro as well. Soon I will get Mi12X or whatever it is called as. One with 8 gen 1 and one with 870.

After testing Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro Plus for last three days, I can confidently say that Realme 9 Pro is downgrade over Realme 7/8 Pro by long margin. It has LCD display. A really big display compared to Realme 9 Pro Plus and also rest of these phones. Bigger battery is good but charging has been downgraded to half. So that's not good at all. Performance is not upto the mark. If it goes above 15K,its no go even though battery life is incredible due to software optimizations. Camera is downgraded too for people to go after Pro Plus variant. Coming to Realme 9 Pro Plus, display is sharp, almost all phones have this display in upper budget category(Realme X7/X7 Pro/X7 Max/GT Master edition/GT Neo 2/GT). They have maintained in display finger print scanner which is good. Performance and battery life due to Dimensity 920 is really good. For a battery capacity of 4500, its gives good battery life. Charging is good as well. Under 40 minutes mostly. Camera will be main selling point of this device which is Sony IMX766 which clicks really good images in day light and night performance is also improved. Everybody has stepped up their game in budget category excluding Redmi(Yes Redmi Note 11 and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G don't have good camera). Yes you heard right, even Infinix Zero 5G and Tecno Pova 5G(coming with UFS3.1 storage, just wished they had a stock android software like Moto/Micromax, with good software support) has good cameras. Launching this week only mostly. In 15-18K they are good devices. Moto G71 stays my only choice to go if you want good software experience. If you want better camera and better performance, Realme 9 Pro Plus is only choice remained in this category. iQOO Z5/M52 5G at 20999 is great choice as well.

Note : Tecno Pova 5G and Infinix Zero 5G has incredible performance and battery life with Dimensity 900 with single sim usage. 9-12 hours of screen on time on a casual usage. Tecno Pova 5G takes close to 3 hours to charge completely with its 18Watt charger. Battery capacity is 6000.
Can you post some pictures you took using these devices, especially during the night?

oENQtVA.jpg
1v2Iy5r.jpg
UaNlOfw.jpg
eZCZIVL.jpg

9SKRr9t.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock