Good News Railwire new plans - 100Mbps @ ₹799

50Mbps @ ₹499 - 500GB FUP
100Mbps @ 799 - 1TB FUP

For both new and existing customers

MTBEon0.jpg
I recharged my plan on 14th of December.Can I still avail for this Plan? Circle: Karnataka.

I recharged my plan on 14th of December.Can I still avail for this Plan? Circle: Karnataka.
If the plan is available for your state (Railwire plans are available state wise) you may ask your LCO to update your plan. You will lose existing plan validity as far as I heard, this is why LCOs suggests to recharge only after your current plan term is over.

If the plan is available for your state (Railwire plans are available state wise) you may ask your LCO to update your plan. You will lose existing plan validity as far as I heard, this is why LCOs suggests to recharge only after your current plan term is over.
The Plans have not been updated for Karnataka yet. I asked my LCO and he said he will update it whenever good plans come up.

In my DeeNet services if I recharge before the validity time then it effects from the time of recharge...This month my plan was till 4 pm and LCO recharged @12/30 pm...Now next validity is up to 12/30 pm itself...
Plans r updating due for the same date time of next month..The days changes according to the month days...Maybe it's same in other ISP too.....

Railwire Kerala Updated Plans.. Competition is heating up.!

That 799 plan should give 3.3TB..

dNW2h8E.jpg

The above plans could be PAN India as the same plans have been launched in Tamil Nadu..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock