PUBG News & updates

Bro it was available for 499 on steam summer sale. Now you have to wait for Halloween sale. But no guarantee it will be priced lower then. Best discounts are always during summer. You missed a golden opportunity!
Also my PC spec is ,, I5 4690 4th gen
10 GB DDR3 ram
GTX 660 2gb graphic card.
Will the game run smoothly?
Currently I am playing pubg pc lite,, it runs great!
Do u advise me upgrade my PC or give a try for pubg pc?

Also my PC spec is ,, I5 4690 4th gen
10 GB DDR3 ram
GTX 660 2gb graphic card.
Will the game run smoothly?
Currently I am playing pubg pc lite,, it runs great!
Do u advise me upgrade my PC or give a try for pubg pc?
CPU is fine, Ram is also fine. GPU needs an upgrade. It will still probably run on very low settings but recently they remastered the map which has enhanced graphics and people are getting less fps than before. You should still just get the game and try for yourself and if the experience is fine then continue with it. The game will forever be yours anyway once you purchase.

Epwcn3ZW8AI25lF

PubG top the list in Mobile Game

PUBG PC now available for free to play on Steam

Free-to-Play Updates
  • BATTLEGROUNDS Plus
    • New players will start out with a free Basic account which will have access to most in-game content. However, you can upgrade to BATTLEGROUNDS Plus anytime to unlock features only for BATTLEGROUNDS Plus!
  • Perks for Current Players
    • Returning and current players who already purchased the game before the free-to-play transition will not only have their accounts automatically upgraded to BATTLEGROUNDS Plus, but they will also receive a bundle of rewards, the PUBG – SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE PACK.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock