Probing 'predatory' pricing by Flipkart, Amazon: Piyush Goyal

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,101
Piyush Goyal said e-commerce companies have no right to offer discounts or adopt predatory prices. "We will take stringent action against them, if there is violation of any law in letter or in spirit. Action will be taken as per the law."

Probing 'predatory' pricing by Flipkart, Amazon: Piyush Goyal

Government n Offline retailers/ shopkeepers Just cant see happiness of customers ..They cant digest if customers get any guud product in their budget n cheap price ...

Actually the pricing was very predatory although it benefitted me. Last time I had bought one setwet gel 250ml at ₹108, this time I got two 250ml gel at ₹144 i.e. Approx ₹72 each

Government n Offline retailers/ shopkeepers Just cant see happiness of customers ..They cant digest if customers get any guud product in their budget n cheap price ...
You can't blame them buddy. India has a large unorganized sector supporting millions of job. In everyplace there is a shop. If they will keep this unfair competition, then those people will lose their jobs. Overall loss for the country! They must find a middle ground to solve this problem.

You can't blame them buddy. India has a large unorganized sector supporting millions of job. In everyplace there is a shop. If they will keep this unfair competition, then those people will lose their jobs. Overall loss for the country! They must find a middle ground to solve this problem.

Yesterday, activists of Akhil Bhartiya Udyog Vyapar Mandal, and few traders and retailers came together, and locked down Flipkart’s biggest zonal godown in Kanpur.

Holding banners and posters, these activists and traders sat outside the locked down godown, and didn’t allow any normal functioning of the ecommerce portal, now owned by Walmart.

Local Traders Siege Flipkart Godown, Lock It Down Over Festive Discounts; Is This Fair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock