Premier League 2016/17 Discussion & Updates

Why football only in hd not in sd, I think star sports network gone total mad, why I pay extra money, new star sports only money makeing network, 'Sony sports network is best'

^ Spot on. I tend to visit places at weekends. Thanks to jio else I would have missed most of matches as HD is not everywhere I visit. Wrost decision ever as far as sports telecasting is concerned.

@topic Chelsea would have ran away with the league if spurs'd not beat them last night. Alli the best English player of this generation :)

Raja said:
^ Spot on. I tend to visit places at weekends. Thanks to jio else I would have missed most of matches as HD is not everywhere I visit. Wrost decision ever as far as sports telecasting is concerned.

@topic Chelsea would have ran away with the league if spurs'd not beat them last night. Alli the best English player of this generation :)

Even I watch PL Matches on Jio TV ever since they blacked out SD Broadcast

Would be Interesting to see how many upgrade to HD post 31st March 2017

Chelsea have got 2 big back to back games in Feb against Liverpool and Arsenal. Those 2 games will be very interesting

Chelsea win English Premier League title after 1-0 win over West Brom

Chelsea clinched the English Premier League at the first opportunity on Friday, beating West Bromwich Albion 1-0 through Michy Batshuayi’s 82nd-minute goal to take an unassailable 10-point lead. Chelsea manager Antonio Conte jumped into the arms of his fellow coaches near the dugout after Batshuayi _ just on as a substitute _ poked home a close-range finish from Cesar Azpilicueta’s cut-back.

It is a second top-flight league title in three seasons and sixth in total for Chelsea, which has led the standings since early November.

Chelsea win English Premier League title after 1-0 win over West Brom | The Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock