Premier Badminton League (PBL) 2017 -- Updates ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,541

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Premier Badminton League (PBL) , 2017 -- Going to Kickstart in January 1st 2017 ;) .. Star Sports Telecasting (Promo Started) .. Schedule will be update once itz release ..

RE: Premier Badminton League (PBL) 2016 -- Updates ..

AnOther domastic tournament on leading network.hope all 10 channel busy.

Egarly waiting to see the Tournament one of my favorite domestic tournament :sp:sp:tup:ohya:win ..

Looking forward to it

Sai Laxman said:
Egarly waiting to see the Tournament one of my favorite domestic tournament :sp:sp:tup:ohya:win ..
Which is your favorite player?

Gurmeet singh said:
AnOther domastic tournament on leading network.hope all 10 channel busy.

Dont know what to tell and also how u telling 10 channels going to telecast at what basis .. maximum 2 sd and 2 hd may telecast that also not confirm yet .. I think ur dragging ur personal enmity here for not telecasting ur favorite bangladesh and afghan. tournaments .. If means dont do that plz that topic releated we have disscused enough in that thread itself that is past now dont bring into present ..

Sai Laxman said:
Dont know what to tell and also how u telling 10 channels going to telecast at what basis .. maximum 2 sd and 2 hd may telecast that also not confirm yet .. I think ur dragging ur personal enmity here for not telecasting ur favorite bangladesh and afghan. tournaments .. If means dont do that plz that topic releated we have disscused enough in that thread itself that is past now dont bring into present ..
No bro,not against star sports.but all time star sports channels show same program.

Back
Top Bottom