Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Thanks to @Prithi Deb bro's advice. Bought myself an Oppo Enco Buds 2. It costed me ₹1249 using card discount and ₹150 worth gift card which I got on Flipkart.
hY5P9Vq.jpg

Loved the fact that Oppo has very few headphones compared to Boat which is both cheap and confusing. Oppo also has dedicated app support for firmware updates. You get volume controls which is basic for a TWS. What's the point of having one if you have to use your phone to control volume?
DWi2oxe.jpg

The only thing I hated is no custom equalizer option. You only get orginal, boosted bass and clear vocals.

Last edited:
Recently bought HDMI 2.1 cable formy Home theater system... although I had 1 but it was very old...so found a good speed cable in Flipkart and Amazon...it was cheaper in Flipkart and bought it...
It's performance is greater than earlier cable...

Ordered Sony Bluetooth headphone from Amazon... Yet to be delivered..

Sony WH-CH520, Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, Upto 50 Hours Playtime, DSEE Upscale, Multipoint Connectivity/Dual Pairing,Voice Assistant App Support for Mobile Phones (Beige) Amazon.in

Last edited:
I purchased atomberg Efficio 1200 mm 5 star BLDC ceiling fan 28W(at Speed 5) for my home at 3249/- from Amazon in this sale (got approx 465/- cash Back ).
As per Details fan having 380 Rpm Bldc motor. I installed the fan today and noticed some issues:

1. Fan is wobbling too much , I doubled checked all the tightness but still Can't figured it out why it is wobbling.
2. Sometimes I saw Fan speed fluctuate automatically. Sometime It is running in speed 5 and then all of sudden for few second speed dropped automatically and then again Speed restored.
3. The Remote is IR remote, I need to use this remote for speed control, sleep timer but have to indicate towards fan to work. Now a days everything having RF remote which doesn't need to point towards the device. But sadly its IR type.
4. Remote doesn't have backlit button. So difficult to use at night.
5. Speed 1 & 2 are useless.

And good things are
1. Only 28watt makes this fan energy efficient.
2. Air throw Quality is Really Good.
3. Doesn't have any noise other than Air Noise.
xf2L3h2.jpg

2TbZXQp.jpg

cyAhAY0.jpg

It is my first BLDC fan , Want to check its longevity and its claim about energy efficiency.

Last edited:
I purchased atomberg Efficio 1200 mm 5 star BLDC ceiling fan 28W(at Speed 5) for my home at 3249/- from Amazon in this sale (got approx 465/- cash Back ).
As per Details fan having 380 Rpm Bldc motor. I installed the fan today and noticed some issues:

1. Fan is wobbling too much , I doubled checked all the tightness but still Can't figured it out why it is wobbling.
2. Sometimes I saw Fan speed fluctuate automatically. Sometime It is running in speed 5 and then all of sudden for few second speed dropped automatically and then again Speed restored.
3. The Remote is IR remote, I need to use this remote for speed control, sleep timer but have to indicate towards fan to work. Now a days everything having RF remote which doesn't need to point towards the device. But sadly its IR type.
4. Remote doesn't have backlit button. So difficult to use at night.
5. Speed 1 & 2 are useless.

And good things are
1. Only 28watt makes this fan energy efficient.
2. Air throw Quality is Really Good.
3. Doesn't have any noise other than Air Noise.
xf2L3h2.jpg

2TbZXQp.jpg

cyAhAY0.jpg

It is my first BLDC fan , Want to check its longevity and its claim about energy efficiency.
We need more reviews like these in our forum. I have been victim of false reviews so much. I just stopped trusting even genuine reviews ones.

Here's a short review of the Havells Stealth Prime - 1200mm BLDC motor and Remote Controlled Ceiling Fan.

A few months back, we installed a bunch of these fans, and after a few months of usage, we found them to be a very good buy.

Technical specs:
  • The fan wattage is 40 watts.
  • The fan noise level is ‎56 dB
  • Airflow capacity is ‎245 cubic feet per minute

Positive/Pros:
  • RF-type Remote control operation for all direction sensing. The remote is compact, and buttons are placed precisely
  • In-built voltage stabilization to give constant performance at lower
  • Dust resistant
  • Low energy usage
  • Timer based operation

A special attraction was that Havells provided free brand installation and operation guidance within hours of purchase.

Price: We brought these fans in bulk from Havells distributor, so the effective price was reduced to Rs. 6,300 for each unit, but the market price is higher than this.

Amazon link for the product: Havells Stealth Prime The most silent BLDC fan with Premium Look and Finish, 1200mm BLDC motor and Remote Controlled Ceiling Fan (Marble Pearl White)

Some pics:

sZXi3Wr.jpg

Remote control:

iuyzKHp.jpg
yZeNjaa.jpg

Today, I placed an order on Flipkart for the Hindware Atlanta 60CM 1350CMH suction Maxx Silence Auto Clean filterless chimney, which is yet to be delivered. Initially, I intended to buy the BLDC model (5 stars) from the local Hindware showroom. However, I discovered that exclusive products available only in-store are significantly overpriced, and they lack availability online. Surprisingly, a few online models were found in the store, but they were also priced higher than online options.

Opting for an online purchase after extensive research, I identified authorized Hindware sellers online, ensuring warranty service and genuine products. Consequently, I made the purchase on Flipkart from an authorized seller.

Further investigation revealed that purchasing from a store includes four free servicing sessions in a year, along with free installation. Unfortunately, these services are not applicable to online purchases, a practice consistent across other brand like Elica, Faber, and Kutchina too.

And about pricing ,
The price I paid 14548(incl flipkart offer handling fee 49/-) (after Icici credit card 10%Discount)
Installation charge will be 700(incl GST)
INSTALLATION kit will be another 1500/-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock