Seeking Help Placed a New Sim Order on Vi but Wrong Alternate Number Filled

Solutions
Reaction score
Today I placed an Order for a New Prepaid SIM but I added the wrong alternate number last digit mine is 4 but pressed 5 after payment I cross-checked why I didn’t get any confirmation SMS so I found this what can I do in this case?
I also called that person (lady) so unable to guide him.

Last edited:
Solution
UPDATE: Call on 8141018180 for Vi SIM Related Query

in Seconds they cancelled my Request and also got a Refund. After that, I again raise a new Request with Correct Details. Now Hope they Will Deliver Tomorrow.
UPDATE: Call on 8141018180 for Vi SIM Related Query

in Seconds they cancelled my Request and also got a Refund. After that, I again raise a new Request with Correct Details. Now Hope they Will Deliver Tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Yes be little careful when filling form. Because of your little careless ness Can make another person life worrisome.
Few days ago, same thing happened with me Someone like you by mistakenly placed my number as his/her alternate number during MNP . Now I am getting all the Spam messages from JIO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock