OTF Exclusive Pegasus Spyware May Hit Apple iPhone And iPad ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
According to Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab, "Pegasus" spyware is capable of hacking any iPad or iPhone devices.

"Pegasus" harvests data about the victim and establish surveillance on them. It was discovered by Ahmed Mansoor, a UAE-based human rights activist who happened to be one of its targets.

The spyware has been attributed to the NSO Group, an Israeli company which develops spyware."When news of the iOS version of 'Pegasus' got out, Apple was quick to react. The company issued an iOS security update (9.3.5) that patched the vulnerabilities," said Altaf Halde, Managing Director, Kaspersky Lab (South Asia).

Read More

Pegasus Spyware May Hit Apple iPhone And iPad

Anti-Virus makers come up with one or the other threats for our Laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet..
I dont take them seriously at all. They always try to send their products by spreading the risk news..
I m sure this trick does not work in India..

Anti-Virus makers come up with one or the other threats for our Laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet..
I dont take them seriously at all. They always try to send their products by spreading the risk news..
I m sure this trick does not work in India..

yes some do it and ask money but the recent attack was serious lot of businesses were affected , it just encrypted everything and problem was they cant decrypt such critical data with out flaws.

There are people in some dark sites who does this mainly its like a group of people and companies wont do it nah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock