Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 305
  • Views Views: Views 46,696
just search profile in the top right search bar icon inside the paytm app, you find profile after you open it. search for close, you need to give reason to close, choose i don't use paytm account" they will send you a text messg, your account closed and you will log out from the app. The logout will show at the left right corner from where you saw upi scan code with your kyc name.
If you have followed all steps correctly, you will receive also email about close account from paytm. This is very simple way.

Guys can someone help me

I logged out on Paytm from my old mobile and logged in on new device

All bank account link and verification is successful but upi lite reverification is not working since 1 week

Verification sms going successfully but times out and it asks to verification again
After 3 try it blocks verification for 24 hours

After 24 hours also same
Unable to verify
My sms pack is working
Network is stable and fast
Tried with different network also

Also I tried on my old device also where i previously using paytm upi lite but there also same
Its problem from paytm side only as sms is going but after 30 sec time out and verification fails

Paytm help and support ticket every time gives steps only and closes ticket immediately without help

Also they don't have any on call support

Guys can someone help me

All bank account link and verification is successful but upi lite reverification is not working since 1 week

Verification sms going successfully but times out and it asks to verification again

After 24 hours also same
Unable to verify
My sms pack is working

Also I tried on my old device also where i previously using paytm upi lite but there also same
Its problem from paytm side only as sms is going but after 30 sec time out and verification fails

Paytm help and support ticket every time gives steps only and closes ticket immediately without help

Working fine [ i registerd upi lite after seeing your post. ]

i delete my paytm coz it may be very fast in payments and other's transections but google pay is much better for more secure and more fast payments. Yes in google pay sometimes having issue with bank transactions, it may related with those private banks like Axis and HDFC having server issue but with sbi upi, it doesn't having any issue.

Yesterday, i read some news about govt is consider in investing 10% in paytm, if this gives nod by rbi in coming months. Paytm will be doing again good business with paytm payment bank. If you want to wait for this, Keep wait, if you still think, it's not secure as before so delete account.

Guys can someone help me

After 24 hours also same
Unable to verify
My sms pack is working

some bank not supporting upi lite even my indian bank also not support

Looks like Paytm is now forcefully creating the new UPI IDs through their partner banks. Earlier they were recommending us to switch to a new UPI ID of our choice. Received this message today morning and 2 of my bank account sent me upi initiation messages.

Screenshot-20240727-092848.png

I am also planning to close my Paytm as no more customised UPI ID
New UPI I'd starting with mobile number

Yes i already noticed this things about a month ago, You need to delete Paytm before it getting too late. Why we need upi id linked with personal number as similar like Bhim upi made by govt of India.

Disadvantages of mobile number upi. Your partner bank will fetch your banking details about how much cash you having in your other bank account ie. If you are SBI user, Paytm with offcourse private bank HDFC, Yes bank and other private, They will offer you some credit card, personal loans and other services from third party for only those having enough balance and a perfect credit score.

I think you need to check in the google pay, check reviews which banking app is having simpler ui and good reviews in payments. Open zero bank account or saving account in that bank, transfter your bank balance into newer one. Use it without any convenience fee on recharges and bill payments. It also secure.

Back
Top Bottom