Panasonic Eluga I3 With VoLTE Support Launched at Rs. 9,290

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 561
Reaction score
Panasonic has launched its new Eluga-series smartphone, the Eluga I3, priced at Rs. 9,290. The smartphone is the successor to the company's Eluga I2 and sports a textured back design.

The biggest highlight of the Eluga I3 is it features 4G LTE as well as voice over LTE (VoLTE) connectivity support. According to the company, the Panasonic Eluga I3 supports the LTE bands in India - FDD 1800MHz (Band 3) and TDD 2300MHz (Band 40) - as well as FDD 850MHz (Band 5). Notably, the dual-SIM device supports 4G on one SIM at a time. It will be available in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, and Marine Blue.

The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Eluga I3 features FitHome UI, which is engineered exclusively by Panasonic. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage. The handset supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB). It features a 5.5-inch HD (720X1280 pixels) IPS display.

The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and also comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The handset is backed by a 2700mAh battery and comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, and 3G connectivity options. It measures 151x77x8.2mm and packs a Micro-USB port.

Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, "With the launch of Eluga I3, we believe we will surely address some major consumer concerns by providing them with a better viewing experience and more productivity on-the-go."

Rana also revealed that Panasonic's mobile division contributed 15 percent towards overall India revenue. He added that the company plans to take the lead to 25 percent by the end of the current fiscal.

Panasonic Eluga I3 With VoLTE Support Launched at Rs. 9,290 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Back
Top Bottom