Good News Pakistan tour of England

in this t20i series everyone is getting point equaly
1 point got rain 1 point got england and 1 point got pakistan

Source

Isn't this violation of ICC's rule? This guy is licking his fingers. I have timestamped the video. How unhygienic and carelessness to lick fingers during an ongoing virus outbreak.

Source

Isn't this violation of ICC's rule? This guy is licking his fingers. I have timestamped the video. How unhygienic and carelessness to lick fingers during an ongoing virus outbreak.
bro yes it's punishable offence but you can't control yourself of doing this things when match not going in your way.
for example in football spiiting on the ground is punishable offence but after almost all football player donig this thing ultimately rules change and another example of neymar's jursey exchange case you cannot exchange jursey after winning march but neymar exchange jursey with fellow oponent player and he escape punishment.

actually i want to say the punishment which everyone knows and restricted in field if pakistan player's break that then icc might ban then or financialy charge them but these rules are new and for player's it took to addopt in this new rules

cipZ8LF.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock