Pakistan threaten to pull out of T20 WC ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 742

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Just two days after Virbhadra Singh,
chief minister of Himachal Pradesh,
expressed his inability to provide
security for the highly-anticipated
India-Pakistan clash on March 19 in
the T20 WC, the Pakistan Cricket Board
is now threatening to pull out of the
tournament if they do not get
complete security assurances.

"We have concerns and the threats are
Pakistan-specific. Even now, the
Himachal Pradesh chief minister has
also said that they will not guarantee
the security. We have been informing
the ICC on a daily basis about these
threats which is not encouraging for
us. Although our government has
already given permission, these latest
threats need to be taken seriously.
"Political parties like Shiv Sena
[threatened us], now even the
Congress has also said they will not let
us play along with some other groups.
Those are the ones creating agitation,"
Shahryar Khan, the Pakistan Cricket
Board Chairman Read More: http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/78401

No security assurance from Indian Govt. that is the reason PCB reluctant to send its team

Himachal Pradesh Government is playing bad politics. As am resident of Himachal Pradesh am sure in 2017 elections, Virbhadra Singh will face a large defeat by such steps. They are creating obstacles for themselves. Ultimately cricket fans and Tourism will suffer.

The CM has lighted the fire of Protest and now after the protest's are being carried out by other parties such as Shiv Sena and Ex Army men,No one was against the match but due to repeated protests even They convinced Martyr's families to come forward to protest,he is saying ok I will give the security but I can't hit on the people protesting
Congress is just playing the politics,in reality they are not able to digest the growing popularity of Anurag Thakur in HP,and using these cheap tactics
The sad thing is not that the match will not happen but the sad thing is that if this match doesn't take place ICC will put a ban of 10 years on HP and it would be a black day for Himachal Pradesh and only People/Youth of Himachal will suffer due to this dirty Politics not these stupid politicians [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]
And it was clear that in upcoming elections Congress isn't going to win but if somehow the ban is put on,I can assure that congress will have the same fate in Himachal also that it had in Delhi Elections

wewake said:
Himachal Pradesh Government is playing bad politics. As am resident of Himachal Pradesh am sure in 2017 elections, Virbhadra Singh will face a large defeat by such steps. They are creating obstacles for themselves. Ultimately cricket fans and Tourism will suffer.
kumarvishwas said:
The sad thing is not that the match will not happen but the sad thing is that if this match doesn't take place ICC will put a ban of 10 years on HP and it would be a black day for Himachal Pradesh and only People/Youth of Himachal will suffer due to this dirty Politics not these stupid politicians [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Earlier i thought Majority of the people didn't Want the game to be played
but looks like i was wrong ;)

Back
Top Bottom