[Outdated Plan] New recharge offer for JioPhone

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
While browsing my old Jio phone got update for jio TV..While opening a pop-up shown...It was a yearly offer as mine is technically deactivated bcoz of non recharge...
Here is it...

RwjCY6v.jpg

It's nothing new sir it's jio phone yearly plan before price hike it's ₹749 now it's ₹899 🥱

What happened to the scheme where they took back the phone and offered ₹1500 back? Did anyone tried?

Yes now after price hike it's still available....That's new...
You can't recharge with that old value it was in the queue now phone is switched on after long time so it's coming but that doesn't mean plan is available in that price

What happened to the scheme where they took back the phone and offered ₹1500 back? Did anyone tried?
Still available .. but I don't know whoever did that odd so 🥱

Still available .. but I don't know whoever did that odd so 🥱
My phone is just sitting there. I had two. I gave one to the relative. I don't think I will get refund as it fell from my hand once. Back portion broke. Don't get me started with the buttons. It got damaged within first few days of me trying to actually see the features. And I really have soft hands.

Last edited:
Not tried but it should work. There were t&c attached in it like you have to keep recharging the number with minimum Rs 1,500 per annum from date of purchase and early return charges if returning before 3 years.

You can't recharge with that old value it was in the queue now phone is switched on after long time so it's coming but that doesn't mean plan is available in that price
I don't think so...once the new set updated then everything should be restored..If I tried to recharge then it should be there....Now after switching on again it shows of 125 rs 14 GB 28 days plan...I didn't tried to recharge...

Not tried but it should work. There were t&c attached in it like you have to keep recharging the number with minimum Rs 1,500 per annum from date of purchase and early return charges if returning before 3 years.

Might have missed the ₹1500 target a year. Earlier long term plans were cheaper like ₹349 for 84 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock