OneCard Metal Credit Card - No Annual Fee. No joining Fee.

I tried to apply, but it's refusing to accept my address as a real place. And now the option to apply itself is gone. 😂

OneCard now available in Guwahati!

But seems like only secured option is available as of now. Minimum ₹50,000 Fixed Deposit for Metal Card. Otherwise they'll give plastic card.

0gmhadM.jpg

OneCard now available in Guwahati!

But seems like only secured option is available as of now. Minimum ₹50,000 Fixed Deposit for Metal Card. Otherwise they'll give plastic card.

0gmhadM.jpg
They didn't mention the fact if anyone withdraw their FD card will automatically close. Onecard FD based card is a trap they won't convert into non secured card in the future

They didn't mention the fact if anyone withdraw their FD card will automatically close. Onecard FD based card is a trap they won't convert into non secured card in the future
Secured credit cards aren't even relevant now. Nowadays, Amazon and Flipkart provide their credit cards even if one doesn't have any prior credit history.

Secured credit cards aren't even relevant now. Nowadays, Amazon and Flipkart provide their credit cards even if one doesn't have any prior credit history.
Secured cards are for jobless people. ICICI asks for work email for Apay card application through amazon

Secured cards are for jobless people. ICICI asks for work email for Apay card application through amazon
You can just give your personal email. The representatives themselves tell to do this. In company name, enter your own name. In company address, give your own address. And your personal email when asked for company email. And the card gets approved within half an hour. No payslip, nothing. Exact same with Flipkart Axis Card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock