[Official] - Tamil Nadu CM "Dr. J. Jayalalitha" is no more!

Chezhiyan said:
People Wont Accept Them

I don't know much about Tamil politics but yea! It's very hard to replace an Icon whether in the field of Politics or Sports!

There is no proper successor in AIADMK for her.. Pannerselvam cannot be "her" successor.. We have to wait and see..

O. Panniselvam was the interim C.M. when J.Jayalalitha was in jail. But to be honest nobody will accept him of Jaya. A vacuum will be created which will be hard to fill. A very very big loss to Indian politics. Nobody can match people like Jayalalitha, Mamata and others. Feeling very sad. I watched news till 10:30 p.m. yesterday night, that time little hope was there. Don't know what happened later.

NDTV 24X7 said at 10:25 p.m.

" AIADMK Supporters feel little improvement in Amma."

Anyway sad to believe that our Amma is no more.

In 2014, During Loksabha Election, when BJP winning everywhere only In Tamilnadu & Bengal managed to restricted BJP to win.. It's proved how popular Jaya was in Tamil & Mamata in Bengal.

if I'm not wrong AIADMK won 37 out of 39 seats & Tmc won 34 out of 42 seats in 2014.

correct me if I'm wrong!

edit:
Thanks Bishnu bro for point out the correct stat!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock