• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,457

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
In a major development, Odisha government is contemplating to start the much-awaited metro train service between the twin cities of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar to resolve traffic-related issues.

Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has approved the proposal for the metro train service on the occasion of Utkal Dibasa.

Good and affordable commute. Don't know whether it's feasible as these cities falls in heavy cyclone prone areas. Than again whole of Japan faces threats of Tsunami. They have robust railways. Let's see how this works out. I wish my city also opted for such eco-friendly options over useless bridges.

Its time for Odisha People's to see roads blocked with message "Inconvenience Today for Better Tomorrow".

In Side Me "If I die today with this much traffic and diversion, What I am going to see Tomorrow" ;)

59pmcCr.jpg

Work on the Bhubaneswar Metro has commenced with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC), coordinator of the project, beginning construction of the Metro depot at Phulapokhari near Barang in Cuttack.

The Bhubaneswar Metro Rail Corporation started the survey work for the proposed Metro Railway in Bhubaneswar on Friday. The survey work was undertaken from Vani Vihar to Sishu Bhawan Square.

In the first phase, the project will have five stations including Master Canteen, Vani Vihar, Jaydev Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Patia and Nandankanan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock