No more 'made in China' orders Bihar court, government too cracks the whip

Sarkar said:
Don't post in Hindi as it is not my native language. So it's very difficult to understand for me.

I do not understand how can a grampanchayet goes above constitution and strangely some like you are supporting it. BTW if you create a bad reputation to some companies then others will think twice before investing in your area. We are very aware of this issue. As Tata group left West Bengal bcoz of pressure from then opposition now though that opposition is now in power but still no companies are ready to invest here.

m shocked to see ur response...nd those who r supporting this movement are not "some". my english is not as good as urs bro thats why m using hindi language ..and movement is about boycott madi in china product not madi in india chinese products. china is supporting pak which killing ours soldiers. m very much emotional about this bcs m living in j&k and my almost whole family and relatives are serving india in borders of china and pak. this is emotional for me. n its sad that u r supporting them...

ssjambla said:
m shocked to see ur response...nd those who r supporting this movement are not "some". my english is not as good as urs bro thats why m using hindi language ..and movement is about boycott madi in china product not madi in india chinese products. china is supporting pak which killing ours soldiers. m very much emotional about this bcs m living in j&k and my almost whole family and relatives are serving india in borders of china and pak. this is emotional for me. n its sad that u r supporting them...
I am not supporting anyone. What I am saying is that this ban should be imposed by Center not by a Panchayet and give proper reasons for ban. USA is also supporting pak by giving billions of dollars every year so why don't we ban USA products?
Russia is also no exception. They are conducting joint military exercises with pak army rights after the uri attack. So why the reason for not banning Russian products also?

Sarkar said:
I am not supporting anyone. What I am saying is that this ban should be imposed by Center not by a Panchayet and give proper reasons for ban. USA is also supporting pak by giving billions of dollars every year so why don't we ban USA products?
Russia is also no exception. They are conducting joint military exercises with pak army rights after the uri attack. So why the reason for not banning Russian products also?

I don't think India can do a blanket ban on china products.Its against WTO treaty.But people of India can always choose not to buy Chinese product.  :tup

Sarkar said:
They are paying proper tax to center so how can you prevent them from doing business. Are they doing anything illegal? No. And don't forget lots of Chinese companies are investing here to set up factories so if they withdraw then lots of Indian workers will be unemployed. Who will take responsibility for their families? Will you?

I think:
Chinese products = Made in China products
If Chinese companies come and Make in India -> Buy them.
If people avoid products Made in China, many of them might come to India and make it.
So, it's better to buy Made in India products from Chinese cos if you want to buy their products.

Some part will go to China but at the same time, India gets employment and money.

This was my logic behind buying Redmi note 3 as it's Made in India, even if it's just assembled here, some people of my country get jobs.
Obviously, you might disagree as I am not an high intellectual & there might be error in my judgement. But I feel this is the way: discourage products made in China and encourage Chinese cos to Make in India & buy from them if you like.

Also, government ban is not possible, so those who are asking for it should stop saying that.

Sarkar said:

USA and Russia are supporting india whereas china is supporting pak. use made in india products bro thats it..dont stretch this issue long..

Try to avoid Chinese products...

#Support quality made in INDIA products.

I strongly believe that the current Ind Pak situation has got Chinese involvement also..

Don't throw Chinese product that you have.This will be a loss to you.But don't further buy any Chinese product. That will effect Chinese economy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock