Discussion Netflix trying to crack down on password sharing

The 'set up Netflix household' prompts started getting annoying for me and my cousins whom I was sharing my account with. Finally unsubscribed today, will live with the English content on other OTTs like Amazon prime, Disney+ Hotstar and Jio Cinema till they come up with a more reasonable pricing for the Indian market for individual subscription.

The 'set up Netflix household' prompts started getting annoying for me and my cousins whom I was sharing my account with. Finally unsubscribed today, will live with the English content on other OTTs like Amazon prime, Disney+ Hotstar and Jio Cinema till they come up with a more reasonable pricing for the Indian market for individual subscription.
₹200 isn't much. All they need to do is offer 4K and ability to use two devices atleast at the same time since we can use the subscription at home only.

₹200 isn't much. All they need to do is offer 4K and ability to use two devices atleast at the same time since we can use the subscription at home only.
Yes that's the highest I'm willing to go for a monthly plan if it has 4K and 2 device support. Though an annual plan for 1999 is more preferable. Or then if it's 1080p then 149 a month or 1499 for annual.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock