Good News Neeraj Chopra Won Gold In Tokyo Olympics 2020

Actually what is the issue bros I don't abt recent happenings
In an interview with Times of India. He said that he couldn't find his Javelin. His Javelin was with Pakistani javelin thrower. He had to find and throw his first attempt hurriedly. So the Pakistani thrower Arshad Nadeem faced abuses on social media sites from you know who. That's why he had asked not to use him as propaganda tool to peddle hate.

In an interview with Times of India. He said that he couldn't find his Javelin. His Javelin was with Pakistani javelin thrower. He had to find and throw his first attempt hurriedly. So the Pakistani thrower Arshad Nadeem faced abuses on social media sites from you know who. That's why he had asked not to use him as propaganda tool to peddle hate.
I don't know who 😂

Narrow minded people's I don't know how they came to conclusion without knowing anything

Meanwhile 90% of the javelins are used in that match are looks like same one may be neeraj itself wrong who knows

Narrow minded people's I don't know how they came to conclusion without knowing anything

Meanwhile 90% of the javelins are used in that match are looks like same one may be neeraj itself wrong who knows
Exactly, I didn't even knew we could carry our own personal javelin.

Neeraj Chopra’s javelin fetches highest bid of Rs 1.5 crore at e-auction

The top picks at the e-auction in terms of the highest bid value were Neeraj Chopra’s javelin, which fetched Rs 1.5 core, an autographed fence of Bhavani Devi that went for Rs 1.25 crore, Sumit Antil’s javelin (Rs 1.002 crore), an angavastra autographed by the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic contingent (Rs 1 crore), and Lovlina Borgohain’s Boxing gloves (Rs 91 lakh).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock