NBA Slam’ on Sony Six to feature Rannvijay Singha

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,469

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: This month Sony Six is set to present ‘NBA Slam’, a new series featuring celebrity basketball fans indulging in all things basketball and NBA.

Instead of fans watching and cheering from a comfortable distance, ‘NBA Slam’ will showcase the abilities and on-court rivalry of two rival NBA star players through the eyes of two Indian celebrity fans, who also double up as the episode hosts. The first episode will feature Bollywood actor and VJ Rannvijay Singha engaging in a humorous face-off with celebrity guest Varun Sood.

In the series, fans will see Rannvijay hustle his way through the court with his basketball-playing skills while he shares his opinion on his favourite player through fun facts, interesting footage and other snippets straight out of the NBA. Fans can catch the engaging experiences of the host and the guests starting 24 September 2016 through the day on Sony Six, Sony ESPN and NBA.com

“NBA Slam is fast paced and informative, and I am really excited to be a part of it as I love the game and I am a hardcore NBA fan. Every week there will be something different, something new; and I am certain fans and enthusiasts will have as much fun watching it as we did filming it,” said Rannvijay.

The short-form basketball series specially created for Indian audiences will focus on delivering original, localised digital content to basketball enthusiasts and fans in India. The first season of ‘NBA Slam’ comprises 15 episodes and aims at creating awareness about the game and the league by featuring hosts’ preferences with respect to their favourite players, the players’ attributes, skills and facts in a competitive, yet light-hearted manner.

'NBA Slam' on Sony Six to feature Rannvijay Singha | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock