Sad News My Package has reached wrong Location

Mahesh Reddy

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Recently on 9th of July I had made a purchase on Pibox India.Due lack of staff they took sometime to process my ordrr.After a few chats on WhatsApp my order was confirmed and ready to dispatch.
Then Pibox India contacted Shiprocket to select a Courier Company for my Package.They choose Xpressbees Surface. There were many negative reviews I had read on regarding Xpressbees.
But the situation I am in has never happened to me before.
My Source location:Bengaluru, Karnataka
My Destination:Vasco, Goa
But my current location of package: Pune, Maharashtra
I am thinking if my location is Goa, why did they go to Pune.I am worried for my package as it was important for me.I called multiple times on they Customer Care,But no reply.I don't know what to do just angry beyond know.
I want to give a remainder please before careful about your package when it is being delivered by such Companys.

Slgp8cA.jpg

never had any issues with XpressBees, though it takes much long time to ship.

and regarding your order, maybe the courier service doesn't directly ship to your destination from the source, so they ship their all orders to a popular city, and from there it reaches to the destination.

never had any issues with XpressBees, though it takes much long time to ship.

and regarding your order, maybe the courier service doesn't directly ship to your destination from the source, so they ship their all orders to a popular city, and from there it reaches to the destination.
This is a very unprofessional thinking.I had used many different types of Couriers for different Orders like Blue dart, ekart, amazon,delivery and fedex.But never faced this type of situations.If the above mentioned couriers can do it correctly why can't Xpressbees.
Pune to Bengaluru is double distance compared to Bengaluru to Goa.Why go extra distance if they have come back halfway.

This is a very unprofessional thinking.I had used many different types of Couriers for different Orders like Blue dart, ekart, amazon,delivery and fedex.But never faced this type of situations.If the above mentioned couriers can do it correctly why can't Xpressbees.
Pune to Bengaluru is double distance compared to Bengaluru to Goa.Why go extra distance if they have come back halfway.
Nothing to do with that. They will ship in their way whether more distance or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock