OTF Exclusive My Computer Audio Setup: Samsung HW-K20/XL40W 2.1Ch Multimedia Speaker

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 5,784
Congratulation bro Product is Good But Only One Cons Main Unit Doesn't Have LED Indicator .

Congratulation bro Product is Good But Only One Cons Main Unit Doesn't Have LED Indicator .
It was one LED indicator, blue colored.

@Jithin91 bro, no didn't checked those brands while buying. This one is not too much loud and fulfilling my requirements quite well as i said on first post. So far it is working good.:giggle:

@Jithin91 bro, no didn't checked those brands while buying. This one is not too much loud and fulfilling my requirements quite well as i said on first post. So far it is working good.:giggle:
looking to buy now. i also just need to use it for my system.
the same offer you availed is available now.
with 330 CB and available for 2997

Should i go for it or not..

looking to buy now. i also just need to use it for my system.
the same offer you availed is available now.
with 330 CB and available for 2997

Should i go for it or not..
Go for it. Which seller? Festivals-SLP seller is from where i bought.

Hi friends,

My old computer speakers were giving audio clarity issues and lately one side speaker (left side) muted forever. So i started looking for new speakers which can come under 5-8k and give good quality sound. I don't need loud sound, i hear with less sound but need clarity as i like to enjoy every bit out of the songs, movies and anything i do.😉

Since i did not needed loud noisy sound, i did not wanted speakers with 4 mini speakers (2 left, 2 right). I decided to get speakers which has 2 speakers only, one left and one right. I also wanted portable size speakers but wired ones because i wanted to use only on desktop.

I was using INTEX Speakers from last 7-8 years, now i decided to get something from renowned brand. I shortlisted these two:

40W 2.1Ch Multimedia Speaker K20 | HW-K20/XL | Samsung India
Sony 2.1ch Home Theatre Satellite Speakers

I was more attracted towards Sony model, as it was recently launched (2-3 months ago) and having Bluetooth connectivity and remote control. But then i found, Sony model has no Bass & Treble controls. Even worse thing was it has no audio control button on speaker and resets sound level when we restart from power.
Those thing made me rethink about my decision and Samsung speakers were having all these things - i.e. Bass, Treble and Volume controls. And whats more, it has equally good reviews on the internet.

Sony model was costing about 7k offline and Samsung model was costing about 5k (MRP. 5225.00)

I got a deal on Paytm (Buy Samsung HW-K20/XL 2.1 Multimedia Speaker Online at Low Prices in India - Paytmmall.com it was below 3k, (Rs. 3330 and if we pay online then Rs. 333 cashback). So the cost i paid for it was 2,997(y)

That was a steal deal for me, as i was looking for exactly same model only. Ordered it before 2 days and got it delivered today evening as promised time.:cap:

LAZnnhZ.jpg

Okay guys, enough talk. Time for some images taken by me during unboxing:

j1Ju5Hz.jpg

Va6kXO8.jpg

lbSwbcs.jpg

iFGC456.jpg

DL4KKDX.jpg

wkoJPSe.jpg

gUAlINd.jpg

6BEeyYG.jpg

UCIV9px.jpg

68gvfNs.jpg

Hope you enjoyed reading this thread.:tup:
Hi Bro,can you please tell me the input voltage on dc adapter of this 2.1ch system.There is voltage fluctuation in my area,so only switch mode power supply based devices work in such conditions.There are only two options for me one is lg xboom lk72b and other is samsung hw-k20. lg lk72b works on 200-240v power supply,but i liked sound quality of hw-k20. so if this sytem works in 200-240v range i will buy it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock