MS Dhoni to be felicitated by Cricket Association of Bengal during Ind vs Eng 3rd ODI

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
India’s outgoing limited-overs team skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni will be felicitated by the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) when India play their third and final One-Day International match against England here at the Eden Gardens.

Dhoni stepped down as India’s ODI and T20I captain recently. Test skipper Virat Kohli has been appointed as Dhoni’s successor. The third ODI match will be played on January 22. The first match will be played in Pune on January 15.

Dhoni, who scored an unbeaten 68 in his last match as captain of India A side playing a practice match against England XI in Mumbai on Tuesday, will be given a plaque and a shawl, CAB officials said.

The Ranchi man is arguably India’s finest captain, leading India to two World Cup triumphs — T20I title in 2007 and ODI World Cup in 2011.

Meanwhile, the Supreme Court-appointed R.M. Lodha Committee is expected to clarify on the CAB’s query whether or not the assistant secretary is an office bearer is expected on Wednesday after a meeting of the committee members.

MS Dhoni to be felicitated by Cricket Association of Bengal during India vs England 3rd ODI - India.com

@rahul bro -- again u started i think :s .. This update deserves new thread :huh why not this update in sticky thread :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock