Good News Miss India 2022 is Ms.Sini Shetty

I think the runner-up was prettier. Anyone know how can I contact the judges to reverse their decision? 🤔

Contest not only for outer prettyness .. it's one of the reason to consider but not the only reason to consider .. beyond that many rounds are there including GK , Aptitude , Current Affairs etc..... Everybody thinks same that kind of "Miss" contest are selecting the winner based on outer prettyness alone .. that's 100% rubbish

Last edited:
That is wrong. Imagine Olympic committee asking Usain Bolt to answer GK questions to win the medal after completing a 100 metres race.

Those who seeing outer prettyness will speak like this .. if you put some cosmetics ur outer prettyness will increase but you can't any sort cosmetics to inner prettyness that's the real one .. so i would say they doing right thing for not seeing just trash cosmetics have the title

No one likes to go out on dates watching someone's inner beauty. Unless they got vested interests like they want some money or gift from them. They prefer outer beauty. This is why geeks are required to get a full makeover to get the prettiest boy in the school. Go watch some movies. You will see it.

It's highly impossible to have conversation with immature people .. 1st of all one must know the purpose of these contest to represent the theme of inner beauty is more beautiful than outer beauty but that doesn't mean outer beauty is ignoring here

Please try to understand this else leave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock