Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,298

Sarkar

Reaction score
Microsoft will launch Windows 10 on July 29th.

The technology giant had previously promised to release the next version of its computer operating system sometime this summer. That date represents aggressive timing for a company that has, at times, had difficult launches for major products. The Redmond, Washington-based company has been releasing increasingly polished preview builds of the software over the past few months.

Windows 10 will be available as a free upgrade for users of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. To publicize that, the company is making a small notification appear in users’ task bars. Clicking on the notification, pops up a slide show extolling the benefits of Windows 10. Some of the new features include: the return of the Start menu, an all-new Internet browser, and Cortana, a digital personal assistant making to Google Now or Apple’s Siri.

Microsoft Windows 10 Will Release July 29

Very Good Share bro..... :tup

Waiting for Windows Phone 10 :luv

Good update senthil bro & sanskar bro,crack also available so need to pay:shy

Vicky said:
Good update senthil bro & sanskar bro,crack also available so need to pay:shy

No doubt that the price is very very high. And once again they priced it beyond reach of Aam Admi. So crack is the only option left. I was hopping that this time microsoft will introduce subscription model pricing(per year basis) like all antivirus companies do. Rs 500 per year is much better option than paying Rs 10,000 upfront :u

Bad move by microsoft :dodgy

Sarkar said:
No doubt that the price is very very high. And once again they priced it beyond reach of Aam Admi. So crack is the only option left. I was hopping that this time microsoft will introduce subscription model pricing(per year basis) like all antivirus companies do. Rs 500 per year is much better option than paying Rs 10,000 upfront :u

Bad move by microsoft :dodgy
I shall get it free of cost as I have genuine windows 8.1 installed in my PC. Microsoft already notified me about full version Windows 10 update(free of cost,Only there will be internet charges) for my PC.:ohya

sas123 said:
I shall get it free of cost as I have genuine windows 8.1 installed in my PC. Microsoft already notified me about full version Windows 10 update(free of cost,Only there will be internet charges) for my PC.:ohya

I also got notification & will also get free windows 10 pro though my windows 7 ultimate SP1 is pirated but fully activated :lol

I know it's wrong, and I want to buy a legal copy but I cannot pay Rs 10,000 upfront only for a software :s

Sarkar said:
I also got notification & will also get free windows 10 pro though my windows 7 ultimate SP1 is pirated but fully activated :lol

I know it's wrong, and I want to buy a legal copy but I cannot pay Rs 10,000 upfront only for a software :s

But Windows in notifying that window's 10 upgrade is totally free.:k

Back
Top Bottom