Microsoft Airs First Surface Tablet Ad With Crazy Dancing

• Thread starter Thread starter Raviteja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 2,526

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score

After airing its first Windows 8 commercial on Sunday, Microsoft has shown off its first Surface tablet advert called “Movement.” The one-minute video, which aired during Dancing with the Stars on Monday night, shows off the tablet’s keyboard attachment and kickstand — with lots of crazy dancing.

Engadget reports that the ad was directed by Jon Chu, who is best known for his work on movies like Step Up and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. It’s unclear how many tablets were broken during the making of the clip, but I can imagine it’s a pretty big number.

Microsoft Airs First Surface Tablet Ad With Crazy Dancing [Video]
By Killian Bell on October 16, 2012 in Microsoft

After airing its first Windows 8 commercial on Sunday, Microsoft has shown off its first Surface tablet advert called “Movement.” The one-minute video, which aired during Dancing with the Stars on Monday night, shows off the tablet’s keyboard attachment and kickstand — with lots of crazy dancing.

Engadget reports that the ad was directed by Jon Chu, who is best known for his work on movies like Step Up and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. It’s unclear how many tablets were broken during the making of the clip, but I can imagine it’s a pretty big number.

Unfortunately, the clip still doesn’t give us any information on the tablet’s price tag, but it does remind us that the Surface will be available on October 26 — the same day Windows 8 makes its public debut.

I’m an iPad user, but I’m very excited by the Surface. The fact that it runs a full desktop operating system is what interests me most, because it seems like a more viable notebook replacement than the iPad does.

Are you looking forward to the Surface?

Microsoft Airs First Surface Tablet Ad With Crazy Dancing [Video] | TechnoBuffalo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom