Discussion Mi Music expanding to other countries?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 836

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I got this update couple of days back.

1NoNXsU.png

It's already available in other countries... I don't know what made you think they are expanding to other countries.. are you referring to the update log where it says "interesting feature coming soon (global)".. the word global means that update log is applicable for all markets. Because some features/updates will be pushed to specific markets - ex. first point is only for India (IN) only and the third one is for Indonesia (ID) and Russia (RU).

It's already available in other countries... I don't know what made you think they are expanding to other countries.. are you referring to the update log where it says "interesting feature coming soon (global)".. the word global means that update log is applicable for all markets. Because some features/updates will be pushed to specific markets - ex. first point is only for India (IN) only and the third one is for Indonesia (ID) and Russia (RU).
Streaming service. Joox and Yandex Music are now available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock